• Welcome to The Self Preservation Society, formerly www.overcockers.net
    If you've been banned from sites such as Overclockers and HolyMoly you'll fit in here just fine.
    You can register by clicking the sign up button to the right.

My area is becoming very vibrant

Everything is getting louder and more vibrant. Vibrant cars revving, racing, and blasting vibrant music at all hours. Angry vibrant arguments in the streets in many vibrant languages other than English. Vibrant graffiti also in vibrant languages. Vibrant crimes by roaming packs of vibrancy. Another big list of vibrant names convicted of vibrant cultural exchanges with local girls. And more arriving every day in vibrant dinghies. A small price to pay for all the vibrant food.

I’m sure glad I voted for this vibrancy to be mass imported!

CK

Administrator
Staff member
How the fuck did I miss this lol. Sorry I've been away, work and all that bullshit.

Managed to snag a PS5 though!!!!!!!

deuse

Everything is getting louder and more vibrant. Vibrant cars revving, racing, and blasting vibrant music at all hours. Angry vibrant arguments in the streets in many vibrant languages other than English. Vibrant graffiti also in vibrant languages. Vibrant crimes by roaming packs of vibrancy. Another big list of vibrant names convicted of vibrant cultural exchanges with local girls. And more arriving every day in vibrant dinghies. A small price to pay for all the vibrant food.

I’m sure glad I voted for this vibrancy to be mass imported!
it’s worse down in florida

CK

Administrator
Staff member
All I ever hear about is Florida man, makes for some interesting news haha